Post new topic   Reply to topic    Transcendant Sky Forum Index -> Guild Activities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MrSmurf
Officer

re: June 21st GRB Results rank 17

Well all congratz on rank 17. amazing Jobs. ok this week we had alot show up and we tried something new which was pretty interesting and i think with a little more Tweeking it will work. after taking a Page from Soveriegn one of our sub officers to change up grb so we get more points we got this week <DRUM ROLL...........> 56,578 Points this has Blown out our old score of 54,407 by 2,171 points amazing job all.

So to start GRB off we had plenty of 80s to take 60 zone, we had people to take 15/30 Zone till 31+ were able to come and then allow those 15/30 to alt to their Higher ups this allowed up to Pull ahead on our points and hold it for a long time. for a while we were only 7k behind Rank 1 but after some Intervention from Evil Gummy Bears we lost a few to a Summon trick. as most of u seen in Trade alot of guilds had this happen to them.

Even with this we did amazing. DKP and Ranks will be given soon to those that came

Emily123

RAR

Windfury_UM

Zoro_HM

Kupa

Blambo2

OnceAgain

Dinya

Nereus_UM

YukFoo

TRUCLENTMAN

Klas